- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Republic of Liberia
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- The city of New York.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Harbors Remove Language: Italian Remove Subject: Havana Remove
Scale ca. 1:24,000. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1815 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. From Il gazzettiere americano. 1763. v. 2. Indexed. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Vanni, Violante - Pazzi, Giuseppe
- Date: 1763