- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map of Liberia
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- China-India border.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Harbors Remove Location: United States Remove Contributor: Berthier, Louis-Alexandre Remove
Scale ca. 1:26,400. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Title from manuscript label on verso as originally mounted. Relief shown by shading. Shows fortifications, troop encampments, and roads from "White Marsh," "Frederick Town," and "Spuriens." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1419 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 100; 440; 651/1; 650/2
- Contributor: Berthier, Louis-Alexandre
- Date: 1781