- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Harbors Remove Subject: Havana Remove Location: Matanzas Bay Remove
Scale ca. 1:20,000 and ca. 1:300,000. Relief shown by hachures and land form drawings. Depths shown by soundings. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1810, 1827 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. 2nd State. Map of the "Plan of the city and harbour of the Havana" is indexed for points of interest. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Jefferys, Thomas
- Date: 1768