- Clarion, Clarion County
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map of Liberia
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Harbors Remove Subject: Havana Remove Location: Vera Cruz Region Remove
Scale ca. 1:75,000 and 1:200,000. Title on verso: Havana & Vera Cruz, 128. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor, on tracing paper. Soundings shown in fathoms. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1807 LC Luso-Hispanic World, 347 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 650/1; 651/2
- Date: 1758