- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- China-India border.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Chicago, central business section.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- New Zealand.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Harbors Remove Subject: Havana Remove Subject: Havana(cuba) Remove
Scale ca. 1:12,500. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. Soundings shown in fathoms. Oriented with north to the left. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1821 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes index and descriptive note. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: López De Vargas Machuca, Tomás
- Date: 1785