- Chicago, central business section.
- The city of New York.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Harbors Remove Subject: Havana Remove Subject: Matanzas Bay Remove
Scale ca. 1:20,000 and ca. 1:300,000. Relief shown by hachures and land form drawings. Depths shown by soundings. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1810, 1827 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. 2nd State. Map of the "Plan of the city and harbour of the Havana" is indexed for points of interest. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Jefferys, Thomas
- Date: 1768