- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- General map of Cairo.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Harbors Remove Subject: Havana Remove Subject: Matanzas Bay (cuba) Remove
Scale ca. 1:20,000 and ca. 1:300,000. Relief shown by hachures and land form drawings. Depths shown by soundings. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1810, 1827 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. 2nd State. Map of the "Plan of the city and harbour of the Havana" is indexed for points of interest. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Jefferys, Thomas
- Date: 1768