- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- The city of New York.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- A capital do Brasil.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1300 to 1399 Remove Subject: Harbors Remove
[Portolan chart of the Mediterranean Sea ca. 1320-1350 : manuscript chart of the Mediterranean and Black seas on vellum].
Anonymous nautical chart in portolan style probably drawn in Genoa. Covers Mediterranean Sea from the Balearic Islands to the Levantine coast; also covers western part of Black Sea. Oldest original cartographic artifact in the Library of Congress. Title from printed label on box in which the map is housed. Pen-and-ink (red/green/brown). Matted and mounted between sheets of transparent lucite. Sheet cut into the shape ...
- Date: 1320