- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Map of Liberia
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Contributor: Abbot, Henry L. Remove Location: Galveston Region Remove
Covers Galveston area, west to southeast, from Swan Lake to Gulf of Mexico, and north to Bolivar Point. At head of title: Map no. 3. From the Nathaniel Prentice Banks papers in LC Manuscript Division. "Authorities: Coast Survey charts ... 1862." Sun print. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.) 447.2 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Acquisitions ...
- Contributor: Abbot, Henry L. - Banks, Nathaniel Prentiss - United States. Army. Department of the Gulf - Brown & Ogilvie
- Date: 1862