- Plan of New Orleans.
- The city of New York.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- China-India border.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- General map of Cairo.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Contributor: Blakeslee, G. H. Remove Location: Chattanooga Remove
Sketch map showing fortifications, Union/Confederate picket lines, rifle pits, "Rebel camp[s]", roads, railroads, and streams. Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Pen-and-ink (brown/red/blue). Mounted on paper backing. Watermark: Franklin Mills. Imperfect: Trimmed at top, laminated. Includes index of fort names. Label with the figure "8" affixed to recto at lower right. Printed map of Chickamauga vicinity by G.E. Dolton, Oct. 12, 1893, pasted ...
- Contributor: Blakeslee, G. H. - Dolton, G. E. (george E.)
- Date: 1863