- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Grand Canyon
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- The city of New York.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Contributor: Blakeslee, G. H. Remove Location: Tennessee Remove Subject: Chattanooga Remove
Sketch map showing fortifications, Union/Confederate picket lines, rifle pits, "Rebel camp[s]", roads, railroads, and streams. Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Pen-and-ink (brown/red/blue). Mounted on paper backing. Watermark: Franklin Mills. Imperfect: Trimmed at top, laminated. Includes index of fort names. Label with the figure "8" affixed to recto at lower right. Printed map of Chickamauga vicinity by G.E. Dolton, Oct. 12, 1893, pasted ...
- Contributor: Blakeslee, G. H. - Dolton, G. E. (george E.)
- Date: 1863