- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1780-1789 Remove Subject: History Remove Contributor: Crosby, E. Remove
Shows Yorktown Virginia and the York River on conical powder horn. Relief shown by hachures. Manuscript: Engraved bovine horn, shellacked. Has wooden pouring spout inserted at narrow end and wooden hinged cap inserted at wide end. Inscriptions: James Downae his horn, made by E. Crosby - 1781, A: Bowery, A: Lion, The: Elem Tree, and Mare Maid at: Sea. Includes pictorial represenations of the ...
- Contributor: Crosby, E. - Downae, James
- Date: 1781