- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Chicago, central business section.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
Relief shown by hachures. "Enlarged from a map compiled in 1865, by C.S. Mergell, under the direction of Col. W.E. Merrill ... and published by the Chief of Engineers of the Army in 1874." "Positions of troops located in 1891 by Captain S.C. Kellogg, 5th Cavalry." Maps 1-6 drawn by J. von Glümer; maps 7-8 drawn by Ward P. Winchell. "General orders, no. 101 ...
- Contributor: United States. Army. Corps of Engineers - Mergell, C. S. - Kellogg, Sanford C. (sanford Cobb) - Glümer, J. V. - Winchell, Ward P.
- Date: 1891
Look inside: 8 results