- A capital do Brasil.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- The city of New York.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- New Zealand.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Yellowstone National Park.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Contributor: United States. Army. Corps of Engineers Remove Subject: Henrico County Remove
Scale ca. 1:62,000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 643 "Authorities From Henrico Co. map photographed by U.S. Coast Survey and captured Rebel map." Indicates Confederate fortifications, houses, names of residents, towns, roads, railroads, relief by hachures, drainage, and vegetation. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: United States. Army. Corps of Engineers
- Date: 1864