- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Contributor: Western and Atlantic Railroad Company Remove Location: Dalton Remove
Scale ca. 1:130,000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 175.5 Indicates the location of the battles of Dalton, Rocky Face, and Mill Creek Gap, roads, railroads, towns, drainage, and relief by hachures. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: Western and Atlantic Railroad Company
- Date: 1864