- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- A capital do Brasil.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Map of Liberia
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Republic of Liberia
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Contributor: Western and Atlantic Railroad Company Remove Location: Gordon County Remove
Scale ca. 1:350,000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 132.8 Shows location of battles of Lay's or Tanner's Ferry, Adairsville, and Cassville, roads, railroads, towns, drainage, and relief by hachures. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: Western and Atlantic Railroad Company
- Date: 1864