- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- China-India border.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Language: Castilian Remove
Shows battle between two warring Plains Indian tribes, the Comanche and Apache. Title supplied by cataloger. Pen-and-ink with fold lines. Map pasted on larger sheet of paper which includes key to map signed by Juan Bautista de Anza. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Anza, Juan Bautista De
- Date: 1787