- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Ivory Coast.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Rio Colorado of the West
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Merrimac, Mass.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Grand Canyon
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Language: Chinese Remove Subject: Military Art and Science Remove
Wood block print. "Juan 240" shows Zheng He's voyager route from Nanjing, passing through South East Asia, Indian Ocean, Red Sea, all the way to Persian Gulf. Early Qing Dynasty ed., prefaced Tianqi 1 (1621). Juan (chapter) 240 is one of 80 volumes in 8 cases (30 x 19 cm.). "Wu bei zhi juan er bai si shi." Available also through the Library of ...
- Contributor: Mao, Yuanyi
- Date: 1644
Look inside: 22 results