- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Grand Canyon
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Subject: History Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: Netherlands Antilles Remove
Panorama of harbor showing siege of Curaçao by English sailors and soldiers in 1800. Relief shown pictorially. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Watermarks: J. Honig & Zoonen; and, shield. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault Acquisitions control no. 2000-62
- Date: 1800