- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- General map of Cairo.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Grand Canyon
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Ivory Coast.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: Netherlands Antilles Remove
Panorama of harbor showing siege of Curaçao by English sailors and soldiers in 1800. Relief shown pictorially. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Watermarks: J. Honig & Zoonen; and, shield. Available also through the Library ...
- Date: 1800