- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- The city of New York.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Andersonville Remove Location: Columbus Remove
Shows railroad lines emanating south and east of Atlanta going toward Macon and Columbus, Ga., with a notation "125 miles from Atlanta to Andersonville [Prison]."
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1861