- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Ivory Coast.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1750 to 1759 Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Fort Ticonderoga Remove
Project for the attack of Ticonderoga, proposed to be put in execution as near as the circumstances and ground will admit of. May 29th. 1759.
Scale ca. 1:15,400. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Relief shown by hachures. Includes index to military positions. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 651/1; 651/2
- Contributor: Brasier, William
- Date: 1759