- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Ivory Coast.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Grand Canyon
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- New Zealand.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Location: North Carolina Remove Subject: Charlotte Remove
This printed map of Virginia and North Carolina includes annotations by Sneden showing the route taken by Mosby's troops and their prisoners (Sneden among them) from Culpeper, Va., to Charlotte, N.C.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1863