- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map of Liberia
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- A capital do Brasil.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- China-India border.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Location: North Carolina Remove Subject: Culpeper County (va.) Remove
This printed map of Virginia and North Carolina includes annotations by Sneden showing the route taken by Mosby's troops and their prisoners (Sneden among them) from Culpeper, Va., to Charlotte, N.C.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1863