- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- The panorama of St. Louis.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Location: North Carolina Remove Subject: Dismal Swamp Canal (n.c. And Va.) Remove
Shows the area between South Mills, Camden County, N.C., and Joy's Creek to the north and the Pasquotank River to the south where a minor shirmish took place on April 19, 1862.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1862-04-19