- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Location: North Carolina Remove Subject: Georgia Remove
Map showing route taken by U.S. prisoners of war, Feby. 1864, when sent from Richmond, Va., to Andersonville, Georgia.
Depicts railroad lines from Raleigh, N.C., through South Carolina and Georgia, highlighting in purple ink the particular train route Sneden took as a prisoner.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1864