- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- China-India border.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Location: South Carolina Remove Contributor: Foster, John G. Remove
Scale ca. 1:30,800. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 386.5 From U.S. Congress. Joint Committee on the Conduct of the War. Supplemental report of the Joint Committee on the Conduct of the War, in two volumes. Supplemental to Senate report no. 142, 38th Congress, 2d session (Washington, Government Printing Office, 1866). v. 2, fol. p. 8. Accompanies "Report of Major General J. G. Foster, ...
- Contributor: Foster, John G. (john Gray) - Foster, John G.
- Date: 1861