- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Grand Canyon
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- General map of Cairo.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- China-India border.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
Map of Morris, Folly, Coles and James Island[s] etc., and Charleston Harbor S.C. shewing [sic] Union and Rebel forts and batteries, 1864.
In significantly less detail than his usual work, Sneden here shows the disposition of Confederate fortifications through out the Charleston region.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1863