- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- New Zealand.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
Map of Morris, Folly, Coles and James Island[s] etc., and Charleston Harbor S.C. shewing [sic] Union and Rebel forts and batteries, 1864.
In significantly less detail than his usual work, Sneden here shows the disposition of Confederate fortifications through out the Charleston region.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1863