- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
Results: 51-52 of 52 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Location: South Carolina Remove Subject: South Carolina Remove
In July 1863, Union Generals Gillmore and Dahlgren hoped to take Fort Wagner, on Morris Island in Charleston Harbor, in order to gain a vantage point from which to launch an attack on the city of Charleston. Strongly defended, the first Union assaults (July 10th and 18th) resulted in extremely high casualties. Gillmore began formal siege operations and had reached to base of the ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1863
Scale ca. 1:11,800. Hand colored. Includes descriptive index and inset of "Charlestown harbour," ca. 1:430,000. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1554 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1
- Contributor: Des Barres, Joseph F. W. (joseph Frederick Wallet) - Des Barres, Joseph F. W.
- Date: 1780