- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- China-India border.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Tennessee Remove Contributor: Brooks, Alfred F. Remove Subject: Kentucky Remove
Ms. (pen drawings). Title devised from content of atlas. Statement of responsibility from leaf . Accompanied by a piece of tracing paper with autograph of O.O. Howard Maj. Gen. and P.H. Sheridan Maj. Gen. (9 x 10 cm.). LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.) 389.75 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Acquisitions control no. 4-86
- Contributor: Brooks, Alfred F.
- Date: 1862