- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- The city of New York.
- Map of Liberia
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Location: United States Remove Language: Japanese Remove
Bōkai shinron fuzu. Catalog Record Only
Map 1 shows Confederate force defending Charleston Harbor, S.C.; map 2 shows Confederate force defending Mobile Bay, Ala. at battle of August 5, 1864; map 3 shows fleet configuration of Union force under Rear Admiral Porter attacking Fort Fisher, near Cape Fear, N.C., on January 13, 14, and 15, 1865. Cover title. At head of title: Wakai. Includes edition 1 of map 1, edition ...
- Contributor: Japan. Rikugunshō. Rikugun Bunko
- Date: 1870