- New Zealand.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Grand Canyon
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Richmond Remove Contributor: Bachmann, John Remove
Birds eye view of the seat of war around Richmond showing the battle of Chickahominy River, 29 June 1862
Scale not given. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 621 Perspective drawing. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: Bachmann, John
- Date: 1862