- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- The city of New York.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- General map of Cairo.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Yellowstone National Park
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Yorktown Remove Location: Lee's Mill Remove
Shows fortifications on opposite sides of the Warwick River, with the Confederate forces concentrated to the north of the river and the Union forces to the south around Lee's Mill.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1862-04-16