- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Chicago, central business section.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
[A map of Fairfax County, and parts of Loudoun and Prince William Counties, Va., and the District of Columbia]
LC Land ownership maps, 1251 Relief shown by hachures. Shows western Washington D.C. region, including fortifications and names of some residents. Title derived from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Pen-and-ink on tracing linen mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H30 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: Hoffmann, J. Paul - Brown, Samuel Howell
- Date: 1864