- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Republic of Liberia
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Rio Colorado of the West
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove Location: Virginia Remove Contributor: Bohn, Casimir Remove
Low-angle bird's-eye view. Shows cities of Washington and Alexandria in foreground. Includes index of military positions with regiment names. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), 678 Stephenson. Cartography of northern Virginia, pl. 39 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy mounted on cloth backing. DCP
- Contributor: Bohn, Casimir - E. Sachse & Co.
- Date: 1861