- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Grand Canyon
- Ivory Coast.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- The city of New York.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- China-India border.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Yorktown Remove Contributor: Crosby, E. Remove
Shows Yorktown Virginia and the York River on conical powder horn. Relief shown by hachures. Manuscript: Engraved bovine horn, shellacked. Has wooden pouring spout inserted at narrow end and wooden hinged cap inserted at wide end. Inscriptions: James Downae his horn, made by E. Crosby - 1781, A: Bowery, A: Lion, The: Elem Tree, and Mare Maid at: Sea. Includes pictorial represenations of the ...
- Contributor: Crosby, E. - Downae, James
- Date: 1781