- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Grand Canyon
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Map of Liberia
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Online Format: Image Remove Language: Marathi Remove
Shows place names in India associated with the Mahābhārāta (an important source for a knowledge of Hinduism as it evolved during the period ca. 400 B.C. to 200 A.D.). Relief shown by hachures. Title in Marathi, place names in Sanskrit. In lower left margin: Deccan Printing Works, Poona City. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Date: 1900