- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Grand Canyon
- A capital do Brasil.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Online Format: Image Remove Subject: Battle of Remove
Scale not given. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 446.4 From McLaughlin, John. A memoir of Hector Tyndale, brigadier-general and brevet major general, U.S. Volunteers. Philadelphia [Collins, printer] 1882. Follows p. 118. Accompanied by: Index to map. p. 118. (Photocopy, 36 x 28 cm.) Map indicates troop positions and lines of march. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress ...
- Contributor: Tyndale, Hector
- Date: 1882