- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- The city of New York.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Part of: Additional Conservation and Environment Cartographic Items Remove
Shows areas of die-off and of systematic extermination, range of herds up to 1889, and years of extermination in specific locations. Relief shown by shading. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vol. published in 1889, 1887 is the year of the Annual Report.
- Contributor: Hornaday, William T. (william Temple) - Hornaday, William T.
- Date: 1889