- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Ivory Coast.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Contributor: Blakeslee, G. H. Remove Location: Bartow County Remove
Gift; Mrs. Geo. W. Volk; Lexington, Nebraska; January 1966. Pen and ink and colored ink. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), 147.5 Imperfect: Mounted on cloth. Affixed at upper right corner: 11. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Blakeslee, G. H.
- Date: 1864-05-17