- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Grand Canyon
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of Cairo.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Subject: History Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Language: German Remove
Bird's-eye view of Washington D.C. region to horizon. Relief shown by shading and landform drawings. Does not show Civil War battle positions or other military features. Panel title/title in lower margin. Oriented with north to the bottom. Includes distance list. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy stained, wrinkled at fold lines, annotated in pencil, has ...
- Contributor: Verlag Von A.D. Geisler - Anst. V. G. Henckel
- Date: 1862