- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Subject: History Remove Subject: Georgia Remove Language: French Remove
Siège de Savannah fait par les troupes françoises aux ordres du général d'Estaing vice-amiral de France, en 7.bre, et 8.bre 1779.
Scale ca. 1:27,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink, watercolor, and gilt. Relief shown by shading. Pictorial map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes index to points of interest and descriptive notes. Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1
- Contributor: Ozanne, Pierre
- Date: 1779