- General map of Cairo.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Subject: United States Remove Subject: Tenn Remove
Scale not given. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 446.4 From McLaughlin, John. A memoir of Hector Tyndale, brigadier-general and brevet major general, U.S. Volunteers. Philadelphia [Collins, printer] 1882. Follows p. 118. Accompanied by: Index to map. p. 118. (Photocopy, 36 x 28 cm.) Map indicates troop positions and lines of march. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress ...
- Contributor: Tyndale, Hector
- Date: 1882