- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1659 Remove Subject: History Remove
Terra sancta sive promissionis, olim Palestina recens delineata, et in lucem edita per Nicolaum Visscher.
Relief shown pictorially. Appears in Nicolaes Visscher's Atlas contractus orbis terrarum. Exhibition: Jordanian Display, Library of Congress, Washington, D.C., May 25-27, 2005. Includes inset showing the twelve tribes of Israel and ill. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Visscher, Nicolaes
- Date: 1659