- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- China-India border.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- New Zealand.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1762 Remove Subject: History Remove
Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 to the English commanded by the Earl of Albemarle General and Sir George Pococke K.B. Admiral
Relief shown by shading. Oriented with north toward the lower left. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Insets: Castle of Morro -- Fort of Puntal. Views: View of the town of Havana taken from the harbour -- View of the coast of Cuba taken opposite the harbour of the Havannah from the sea. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Acquisitions ...
- Contributor: Hawk, James
- Date: 1762