- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- The city of New York.
- Chicago, central business section.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1886 Remove Subject: History Remove
Various scales. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 356 From Century illustrated monthly magazine, v. 33, Nov. 1886 Maps indicate troop and cavalry positions and lines of march from Fredericksburg (June 3) to Gettysburg (July 3, 3:15-4:30 P.M.) Maps 19 and 20 illustrate the cavalry engagement on July 3rd. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as ...
- Contributor: Wells, Jaco
- Date: 1886