- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Map of Liberia
- The city of New York.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Hudson River Region (n.y. And N.J.) Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the Hudson River from Manhattan Island to Albany, natural features, and other geographical entities in the region. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639