- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Yellowstone National Park
- China-India border.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Contributor: Campbell, Albert H. Remove Location: Henrico County Remove
Shows the names of some residents. At head of title: Chief Engineer's Office, D.N.V. Maj. W.H. Stevens Chief Eng. Pen-and-ink on tracing linen, sectioned in 2 and mounted on cloth. LC Civil ...
- Contributor: Campbell, Albert H. (albert Henry) - Stevens, W. H. (walter H.) - Campbell, Albert H.
- Date: 1862