- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- The city of New York.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Contributor: Cring, Henry Remove Subject: Madison County (ohio) Remove
LeGear. Atlases of the United States, 5929 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes index, map of Ohio, map of the United States, brief history of Madison County, and brief biographies of early Madison County residents. Vendor: Hoffman's Bookshop, Columbus, Ohio Acquisitions control no. 2007-060
- Contributor: Cring, Henry - Caldwell, J. A. (joseph A.) - Arms, C. T. - Gasche, C. (charles) - Howland, H. G. - Worley & Bracher - H.J. Toudy & Co.
- Date: 1875
Look inside: 60 results